Oil & Gas
KNOW WHERE YOU VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT ARE... ANYWHERE!
Oil & Gas companies face extreme challenges for fleet and asset management. Remote regions and tough environments mean safety, security, and operating costs are all key concerns.
Global Fleet Management (GFM) is a Canadian company headquartered in Vancouver, whose products and services are engineered in compliance with stringent Canadian & U.S. performance standards. GFM’s PosiTrace vehicle & asset tracking technology ensures seamless communications vital to your operations anywhere they go!
Our satellite or dual mode cellular/satellite communicating hardware ensure you have uninterrupted connectivity to your personnel, vehicles, and equipment virtually anywhere in the world. You can rely on real-time location tracking, improved worker safety & compliance, increased operating efficiency and cost reduction, even in the most remote regions.
Wherever your vehicles or equipment may need to go, PosiTrace is the most complete GPS tracking solution.
POSITRACE FOR OIL & GAS
- Capture real-time trip information, including turn-by-turn routing and arrival/departure times
- Record driving data for speeding, hard acceleration/braking (valuable for accident analysis)
- Driver ID tracks vehicle and asset usage by personnel
- Real time alerts/notifications (email/SMS) for emergencies or company policy violations
- Garmin integration provides real-time routing, reducing drive time, accidents, and traffic delays
- Built-in management reports make it easy to train or reprimand employees about company policy
- Automated Hours of Service for driver safety and regulatory compliance (Avail. Oct 2014)
- Reduce fuel use, repairs, accidents and breakdowns
- Optimize trips, arrival/departure, and onsite work times
- Track personal use of vehicles and equipment, such as side trips and after hours
- Improve productivity and reduce labour costs
- Monitor equipment use to expedited billing, manage maintenance scheduling, and optimize capital expenditures
- Streamline paperwork & reporting, plus have hard data to enable informed decisions by executives
- Avoid fines and penalties by meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Single point monitoring of all assets, whether powered, unpowered, mobile or static
- Early detection using PosiTrace’s geozones, landmarks, motion sensing, and real-time notifications
- Expedite theft recovery with effective detection and real-time location information
- Give authorities pinpoint location information using address, Lat & Long, or LSD coords
- Monitor all assets whether powered and not, using longlife batteries or solar power where a primary power source is unavailable